Frequently Asked Questions
Prohibited andRestricted Items & Services
A-Z of prohibited products andservices:
1. Admissionsincluding Direct Admissions in colleges/universities/reputed institutes.
2. Adoption ofChildren & Babies
3. Adult/SexuallyOriented/Pornographic Material” or "Child pornographic material.
4. Advance bookings orProducts which are yet to be launched or pre-orders except for travelling andlodging.
5. Advance fees,registration fees or payment etc.
6. Alcohol, E-cigaretteand Tobacco Products.
7. Any animal underPets category except Cats, Dogs and Fish Aquarium.
8. Any kind of animalbody part of an animal skin and bone or any product made of such material.
9. Astrology or Anykind of spiritual/supernatural services/remedies like (black magic,Vashikaran,love spells/problems/jadu/vashikaran). Any services where facts are not publicand cant be scientifically ascertained in general.
10. Blogging or anydiscussion or information published on the Internet.
11. Brand newphones/newly launched/recently purchased without a bill, Jio Phones etc.
12. Burglary Tools
13. Charity orvoluntary giving of help or products for free.
14. Chemicals i.e“Hazardous Chemicals, Pharmaceutical products (prescribed or not), Restricted,Perishable Items”, and “Radioactive materials & substances”
15. Child labour orSlavery i.e Any services which fall within the ambit of child welfare laws ofthe country.
16. CounterfeitProducts/Clones, Replicas or demo sets.
17. Crypto-currency(e.x. Bitcoin, Litecoin, bitcoin mining rigs & affiliatedservices/products).
18. Cylinders andProducts without the approval and registration of government agencies such asCNG, Pepper Spray, LPG
19. Database - Sellingof user database or leads or sale of any information duly collected from thecustomers which can benefit others knowingly or unknowingly.
20. Dating services forpeople looking for relationship, dating and/or friendship
21. Direct admissionsto colleges/universities/reputed institutes through management quota ordonations.
22. Discriminating onthe basis of race, caste, religion or creed mentioning in ads.
23. Educationcertificates(fake) for High school diplomas, university, medals etc.
24. Escort Services oradult (cross gender) massage.
25. Firecrackers, Explosivesand Explosive Substances
26. Foreign exchangeincluding collecting and effecting/remitting payments directly /indirectlyoutside India in any form towards overseas foreign exchange trading throughelectronic/internet trading portals.
27. Free services ofany kind with no clearly defined benefits.
28. Government IDs andLicenses Services.
29. items or governmentissued items such as medals, rewards &certificates
30. Govt job of anytype (except the third-party vendor payroll if mentioned), Backdoor jobs,Captcha work, work from home via Facebook, Chit funds job or schemes.
31. Government service- Only consultancy/guidance is allowed
32. Guaranteed servicesfor approval and acceptance of government documents or ID's (Aadhar card,PAN, Passport, Visa etc.)
33. Hellevator scheme-Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
34. Human, Blood,Bodily Fluids, Human Parts and Remains
35. IllegalGoods/Embargoed Goods/Contraband goods
36. Indian currencynotes – Old, New or Error notes. Coins considered as legal tender.
37. Hacking/piracy-Devices infringing intellectual property rights such as unlocking devices whichinclude Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
38. IPR mediaviolation- Media infringing intellectual property rights, which includesunauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protectedmaterials
39. IPR softwareviolation- Software infringing intellectual property rights, which includesunauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials,including OEM or bundled software
40. Ivory products
41. Items that hurt theLaws for the Protection of Historical, Artistic and Cultural significance
42. Loans offered byprivate parties or institutions not authorized and regulated as per RBIguidelines.
43. Luxury items withunrealistic pricing/not corresponding to market pricing.
44. Medical Equipmentrequiring licenses (such as Ultrasound machines, X-Ray Machines, etc).
45. Medicines prescribeas prescription strength medicine, aesthetic, steroids, & foodsupplements
46. Miracle cures whichinclude unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick healthfixes
47. Multi-LevelMarketing Services (MLM), SMS Sending, Email sending/processing, Champ cash,Network marketing jobs, Home based jobs.
48. Offensive goods, thecrime that includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings,associated with criminals
49. Offensive Material- examples include ethnically or racially offensive material
50. Photos ofartists/singers/entertainers are not allowed unless with permit
51. Pirated Cable boxdescramblers and jail-broken/modified gaming consoles.
52. Police, Army, Navyand Airforce Related Items
53. Politicalaffiliations, admission, and blogging
54. Software &movie piracy, software to unlock phones/video games or Stocks and Other Securities
55. Stocks, shares andother securities intangible in nature
57. Tickets/vouchers/passesfor any events, games, matches or concerts, lottery tickets, sweepstakesentries, subscriptions etc.
58. Traffic devices,which includes radar detectors/hammers, license plate covers, traffic signalchangers /sensors, and related products.
59. Transfer ofmembership/subscription/certificates/timeshare etc.
60. Transfer or sellinglicense for pharmacy or liquor shop or any such institution which is controlledby the government
61. Used Cosmetics,undergarments, personal hygiene & grooming items(e.g. epilators, shavers etc).
62. Weapons, Air Gun,artillery including arms, any type of edged tools resulting in afflictionincluding daggers, swords, serrated objects, knives and similar items.